On Isilon cluster
Please show us the NTP server being used on your Isilon cluster see image below for where to find this information and send us a screenshot of this.
- Cluster management → General Settings → NTP
Please follow instructions below to disable ESX host time to the VM and allow NTP to be the master time source.
Change VMware time sync configuration as below:
1. Click on Virtual Machine
2.Right click on eyeglass VM
3.Click Edit Settings..
4.Click on Option
5.Click VMware Tools
6.Uncheck ‘Synchronize guest time with host’
7. Click OK
8. Login eyeglass web page and open Jobs window
9. Manually run eyeglass config replication job by following the GIF instruction HERE and wait for job to complete.
10. Create eyeglass full backup (Create Full backup) log by following the GIF instruction HERE and wait for job to complete.
11. Follow the GIF instruction HERE to upload eyeglass full backup log from our support site.