1. Open an SSH connection on any node in the cluster and log in using the "root" account.
2. Run the following command to view the total number of reports:
find /ifs/.ifsvar/modules/tsm/sched/reports/ -name "report-[0-9]*.gc" | wc -l
Output similar to the following appears, indicating the number of reports returned from the command:
3. Run the following command to limit a specific set of reports for an individual SyncIQ policy to 500, where <policy_name> is the name of the policy:
isi sync policies modify --policy=<policy_name> --report-max-age=4W --report-max-count=500
For example, the following command limits all reports for the local-copy policy that are older than 4 weeks or that amount to more than 500:
isi sync policies modify --policy=local-copy --report-max-age=4W --report-max-count=500
4. Run the following command to delete any older or excess reports:
isi sync reports rotate
5. Refresh the OneFS web administration interface.